Thursday, July 23, 2009

I told ya so!

Well here it is one month since I last updated my blog. I told you this was going to happen! That was one of the main reasons that held me back from starting a blog in the first place. I knew that I would fall behind on the upkeep thereof. I have several topics that I would like to cover today in order to bring you up to speed. I had originally planned to sit down this morning and write a small bit about each event but have quickly realized that I simply cannot do them justice without taking the time to make a separate entry for each subject. Needless to say this has been an eventful month with much to blog; so my new plan is to pick up where I left off. Hopefully in the next week I can get busy blogging a little everyday in order to get currant. We'll see how it goes.
Disclaimer: All events will be blogged chronologically; NOT in order of importance.


My Little Ballerina!

We enrolled Gretchen in a nine week dance class at the local community center and she just loved it! These pictures are from the last day which was June 18th. It was so great to see her learn something new and have a passion for it!











2 comments: