Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations: It's a Blog!





Welcome!



Let me start by saying that this blog has been in existence for many, many months inside the great deep of my mind. As a rule, I am not the kind of person who easily conforms to the ideals of others and considering that everyone and their grandmother has a blog I have been reluctant to jump on the blog-wagon despite the peer pressure from my lesions of adoring fans and my own need to force my great opinion on the world. Well, I have finally decided to take the plunge to become a blogger. (As you may have already figured out as you are in fact reading my blog!)
I have high hopes as I begin. As I said, the existence of this blog in my mind have been lengthy and glorious. I have plans to use this as a creative outlet and springboard to my eventual world domination. This may take time however so in the meantime the readers of this blog may expect some or all of the following:

1. Honesty. I find it extremely difficult to "put on" or "fake" feelings so you better believe if I am taking the time to type it- it is the truth as I see it.

2. Poor grammar, failure to proof read, run-on sentences, goofy jokes that only I understand but find amusing so who cares cause it's my blog.

3. Random movie quotes TV catch phrases, possibly an occasional review.

4. Gratuitous boasting of my husband, children, and maybe even myself. Pictures will be abundant.

5. Whatever else I feel like writing about.

I hope you enjoy reading about my Spazzy Life!

3 comments:

  1. i hope this comment finally goes through... I'm so glad you started to blog... I'm a little addicted but slack sometimes.. Pls... post more pics!
    love you!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine! I'll join stupid facebook now since you started a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU gave into peer pressure? ☺

    ReplyDelete